16 October, 2012

Polyvalent Drawing by Ben Lively

Ben Lively creates amazing bike drawings. We're happy to offer signed prints of his Polyvalent Porteur drawing.

This is a digital drawing done with a Wacom pen tablet, a sort of electronic pen. It's printed on heavy paper and signed by the artist.The drawing's size is 18x24 inches. Its shipped in a mailing tube to prevent damage. The cost is $30.

A little about Ben, "I've been drawing since I was old enough to hold a pencil, and cycling nearly as long. Over time I began to combine my two favorite things and I've been drawing bicycles and components ever since. While I often draw everything from landscapes to comics, bicycles are still my favorite subject."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really nice. It reminds me of boat drawings by Maine artist Kathy Bray