20 March, 2015

New Noir in Stock

by Igor

With the positive feedback for our initial Noir offerings, we decided to bring in a few new products. For those using up to 42mm wide tires, check out our Noir Zeppelin Fenderset available in both 650b and 700c.


If you're riding 700x25mm tires, we have you covered as well with our Noir 35mm Hammered Fenderset.

Lastly, we now have our Porteur Handlebar in Noir finish in the 23.8mm size. It accepts bar-end shifters and other road components. Stealth VO logo engraved by the clamp for identification.

What Noir item should we be bringing in next that would complete your build?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might put black fenders on my bike. Other than that, all metal parts should be aluminum, stainless or chromed as God intended!

Save black for the plastic-fantastic bikes of the racer wannabees.

Eric said...

I would love a black Plume Alaire chain guard. I have a black bike with the silver one, but I just bought a silver frame..

Anonymous said...

It would be cool (and a headache for someone) to have black fenders with silver hardware.

But I think I fall in small group who like mixed silver and black components (black derailier clamp+ silver cage=OK; black cranks + silver rings=delicious).

Scott said...

How about those snakeskin fenders in noir? They'd be bad-ass.

I know the noir aesthetic doesn't quite fit with the classic look of the VO brand but, come on, someone's gotta make these diverse quality components. Why should all the black stuff be made out of craplastic?

One Hand Loose said...

VO Alloy Chainguard please, but to accommodate front mechs... would set off my noir hammered fenders and noir porteur handle bars. Thanks in advance!

Brendan said...

Sabot Pedals!

Nico said...

Please bring back the noir Long Setback Seatpost!
I want to be able to ride with my Brooks comfortably (and this seatpost is the only option really), but I don't want to draw too much attention to it. The silver is just too much bling!